25 Things YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT DR. PATRICE THOMPSON
- I really don’t like talking about myself, I rather boost up and talk about others.
- My son was born in December because my husband and I planned it that way so he will have an edge when it comes to sports and little league registration dates. We are sports junkies!!
- I was two sport athlete in High School which included basketball and track. The latter earned me a scholarship to Clemson University.
- I was the Wisconsin State Track Champion in 400m and 4x400m relay.
- I am addicted to Peanut Butter!
- I love running, but now I am allergic to it. A month after running competitively in college, I started havinh exercise induced hives when I run.
- I met my Husband at Clemson, where we had the same circle of friends but never met until my junior year. We have now been together 9 years and married for four!
- I have lived in 5 states during my childhood, but moved six times all in the Midwest region.
- Reese Pieces are my all-time favorite candy so much that my mom bought tons of bags for a high school graduation present. No, I do not share! (HINT HINT: Great Birthday present March 24th can’t come soon enough!)
- My brother and I look like TWINS but we are two years apart.
- When I was pregnant with my son, I knew I was having boy before we learned the gender because I had a dream before I found out I was pregnant that he would be a boy.
- I love all things about HEALTH, most of all I LOVE CHIROPRACTIC.
- I won homecoming queen in high school despite being one of less than 20 minority students in the school.
- I am deathly afraid of heights, so roller coasters are out of the question! Last time my husband forced me to get on one I cried like a baby.
- Because of my fear of heights, when I ride planes I only sit in aisle seats and try to fall asleep before takeoff.
- I dream of going to Paris, Italy and Dubai.
- My main purpose in practice is to change the mindset of my community and to encourage them to make health a priority for their family.
- God is the reason I can write all these things and we are constantly growing our relationship.
- I love dogs and got my first one as a senior in college.
- I took piano lessons as a kid but when I found track it was “all she wrote.”
- I have a “brown thumb,” I have killed a bamboo plant, but I am great at growing a garden!
- I love my Touch of Life Family Chiropractic patients as family and I am blessed that they trust me with their health.
- I love being a mother and dream of having a car load of children, but I refuse to drive a mini-van.
- My favorite dessert is banana pudding.
- Steve Harvey is a person I would love to meet!
- I became a Chiropractor because post-graduation I started experiencing painful headaches and back pain that were not getting better over time. I went to Dr. Caz Goodman who not only explained to me the importance of chiropractic care for my health, but helped relieve the pain that was completely gone after a couple visits. That experience happened in 2008 and I have been regularly adjusted ever since. Shortly after that, I applied to Chiropractic school instead of pursuing my degree in Physical Therapy.
- I appreciate if you like or share this post if you learn something you didn’t know about me!
Can you do me one more favor? If you learned something NEW about me, I would like you to also “like” this post and leave a comment in the comments section below letting me know which of these “25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me” was your favorite!